Popular Posts

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Om Namah Shivaya

OM Namah Shivaya


This is five syllable mantra. The five syllables represent:
Na - Earth
Ma - Water
Shi - Fire
Va - Air
Ya - Sky
I bow to Lord Shiva.

Om Bhur-Bhuvah Svah
Tat-Savitur-Varennyam Bhargo Devasya DhimahiDhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayaat



Divine Illumination which Pervades the Physical Plane, Astral Plane and the Celestial Plane,

Divine Illumination which is the most adorable, 
On that Divine radiance we meditate,

May that Enlighten our intellect and Awaken our Spiritual Wisdom.


Om Gam Ganapathey Namah


This mantra is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and recited to remove obstacles in one's life.

2 comments:

  1. Om Gam Ganapathey Namah - also disperses traffic jams for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm Mark from Malaysia.. just want to know I been writing OM NAMAH SHIVAYA and finished 2 books.just want to know what do I do with finished book. Keep in the temple ? Or.... Can anyone advice me pls .. tq friends

    ReplyDelete